If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
March 17, 2019
The meeting was called to order at 9:02a.m. Lois opened with prayer.† Present were Lois Anderson, Tom Watters, Lisa Schmidt, Jeremy Erdmann, Bob Goethke and Amy Minniecheske.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretaryís Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurerís Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.†
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Building Fund is at $6,411.07
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Mission Fund is at $119.40
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† General Fund is at $420.23
1. Jeremy made a motion to change our church insurance from Church Mutual to Brotherhood Mutual, seconded by Chris.† Motion carried.
1. Chris will look into dates for the Spring Soup Dinner.
2. Pete and Debbie Holm have two cemetery plots they wonít be using.† These plots are for sale.
3. For courtesy reasons, Tom asked that we cancel church on Saturday, not Sunday morning.
4. Jeremy is looking for someone to take over the power points for worship.
A motion was made by Bob Goethke to adjourn, seconded by Jeremy Erdmann.† Motion carried.† We adjourned at 9:17a.m.† We closed with the Lordís Prayer.