There is power in prayer
If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to email@example.com thank you and God bless
Annual Congregational Meeting of Immanuel
February 21, 2021
The meeting was called to order by President Chris Voelz at 10:55a.m. Pastor John Hielsberg led us in prayer. Bob Goethke made a motion to have Chris chair the meeting, seconded by Doug Sivertson. Motion carried.
A sign-up sheet was passed around for members to sign. Fourteen members were present. Each member received a copy of the minutes from the January 2020 Annual Meeting.
1. Pastor John made a motion to leave the Mission Fund at 3%, seconded by Alice Hielsberg. Motion carried with one nay.
1. Jeremy Erdmann made a motion to accept the 2021 Budget as printed, seconded by Lois Anderson. Motion carried.
2. Lois Anderson made a motion to have Lisa Schmidt on the ballot as a returning council member, seconded by Bob Goethke. Motion carried. Pastor John made a motion to have Donna Lehman on the ballot for a new council member, seconded by Ashley Voelz. Motion carried. Lisa and Donna are on the council for 2021.
3. Pastor John made a motion to skip the Tigerton Lumberjack Pie Stand for this year as we will be short of workers.
4. Lois Anderson has agreed to continue as the Nominating Committee for 2021.
5. Pastor John made a motion to have Donna Lehman and Alice Hielsberg continue as the Auditing Committee for 2021, seconded by Bob. Motion carried.
Chris thanked all the volunteers who helped in any way.
Bob made a motion to adjourn at 11:10a.m, seconded by Alice Hielsberg. Motion carried.
Pastor John led us in a closing prayer.
Council Meeting - February 21, 2021
The purpose of this meeting was to elect positions on the council. The council positions are as follows:
President - Chris Voelz
Vice President - Tom Watters
Treasurer - Bob Goethke
Financial Secretary - Lois Anderson
Deacon - Lisa Schmidt
Property and Grounds - Donna Lehman
The meeting was adjourned at 11:15a.m.