If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
November 28, 2018
The meeting was called to order at 9:05a.m. Pastor John opened with prayer. Present were Lois Anderson, Tom Watters, Chris Voelz, Jeremy Erdmann, Bob Goethke, Pastor John and Amy Minniecheske.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretary’s Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurer’s Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.
Building Fund is at $6,411.07
Mission Fund is at $923.46
General Fund is at $153.77
1. The Winter Clothing drive set up at the Mini Mall is going well. Anyone who has warm clothing to donate – please contact, Lois, Donna or Amy.
1. Fuel is at 12%. Bob will call for a refill.
2. The mission money will be discussed at the Budget Meeting that will be held at the home of Bob Goethke on December 12th at 6:30p.m.
3. Patricia King has donated $500 toward our chairlift.
4. The next council meeting will be e held on December 16th.
5. The ramp on the back of the church will be repaired.
6. Pastor John will be on vacation December 2.
A motion was made by Bob Goethke to adjourn, seconded by Jeremy Erdmann. Motion carried. We adjourned at 9:35a.m. We closed with Prayer.