If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to email@example.com thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
October 15, 2017
The meeting was called to order at 9:07p.m. Pastor John opened with prayer. Present were Jeremy Erdmann, Kevin Griepentrog, Bob Goethke, Lois Anderson, Chris Voeltz and Pastor John.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretary’s Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurer’s Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.
Building Fund $11,755.89
Mission Fund $ 1310.61
General Fund $171.16
1. Repair was done on the broken septic vent out on the lawn.
2. The protective cover for over the outside cooling-heat exchanger has been started.
3. The traveling homeless shelter “Sam 25” display will be coming to Immanuel Church on October 29th for the weekend.
1. President’s Concerns: To increase handicap accessibility to Immanuel so it’s easier to get down to the basement for the elderly.
A used or reconditioned elevator lift or possibly a new one is being looked into. Motion was made to pursue the project.
2. Pastor John and Alice will be out of town October 16-19th. Pastor David Eisle will cover all emergencies.
3. Roger Olson will speak on Gideon Ministry on November 5th.
4. The fall clean-up of the church and cemetery grounds will be October 29th.
5. The Baked Potato Fund Raiser at the Caroline Colorama raised $270.00 Cookbooks were also sold.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:45a.m.