Immanuel Church Council Minutes
September 10, 2023
The meeting was called to order at 9:05a.m. Lois offered the opening prayer. Present were Kevin Griepentrog, Lois Anderson, Pastor Keyes, Donna Lehman, Amy Minniecheske and Cathy Jensen.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretaryís Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurerís Report, the report stands as presented, subject to audit.
General Fund: $49,005.51
Mission Fund: $511.00
Sunday School: $1,181.65
1. A check has been written to Schneider Monument and has been cashed but,..,the cemetery stones have Not Been straightened.
2. Chad Wuske has done an awesome job wall-boarding the bathrooms. The toilets and sinks will be installed soon by Tom Zimdars.
3. The balance of the Building Fund has been transferred to the General Fund. This account has also been closed.
4. The Lumberjack Pie Stand raised $2,268.50. Of this amount, 10% is owed to the Tigerton Advancement Association. Thank you to anyone who donated anything or helped in any way with this fundraiser.
5. The gutters need to be installed before the roof is replaced.
1. The glass in the back door is broken and will need to be replaced.
2. Tom and Kevin will work on placing the sump pump a little deeper into the ground.
3. The thermostat was reprogrammed to remove the humidity from the church.
A motion was made by Lois to adjourn, seconded by Donna. Motion carried. We adjourned at 9:40a.m. We closed with the Lordís Prayer.