If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
February 18, 2018
The meeting was called to order at 9:14p.m. Pastor John opened with prayer. Present were Lois Anderson, Tom Watters, Lisa Schmidt, Jeremy Erdmann, Bob Goethke, Chris Voeltz, Amy Minniecheske and Pastor John.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretaryís Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurerís Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.
Building Fund is at $11,594.28
Mission Fund is at $0
General Fund is at -$4,392.85
1. Lois is working on the Membership List.
1. The rummage sale is scheduled for May 25 Ė 28th during the Shawano Rummage-o-rama. A sign-up sheet will be put in the entryway.
2. Chris reported on a chairlift. New it would be $3,600 and used on Craigslist he found one for $800.
3. The bathroom remodeling project was discussed. The bathroom will be wheelchair accessible and the other bathroom will become a store room.
4. Tom made a motion to transfer $5,000 from the Building Fund to the general fund. When the Cemetery CDís mature in July, funds will be transfered from the CDís to replace the money taken from the Building Fund, Second by Jeremy Erdman. Motion carried.
5. A motion was made by Bob Goethke to adjourn, seconded by Jeremy Erdmann. Motion carried. We adjourned at 9:35a.m. We closed with the Lordís Prayer.