If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to email@example.com thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
September 14, 2017
Prior to our council meeting Jess Boyle from Sola Publishing gave a presentation of what Sola Publishing has to assist congregations in their mission for Christ.
The meeting was called to order at 6:30p.m. Pastor John opened with prayer.† Present were Jeremy Erdmann, †Kevin Griepentrog, Bob Goethke, Tom Watters, †Lois Anderson, Chris Voeltz, Pastor John and Amy Minniecheske.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretaryís Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurerís Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.†
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Building Fund is at $11,755.89
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Mission Fund is at $989.26
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† General Fund is at -$381.61
1. †The new ceiling lights have been installed in the fellowship hall.† Tom Watters installed them at no cost.
1. †Chris will set a date for the Fall Clean-up.
2. A roof needs to be put over the heat unit so ice doesnít fall off the roof and damage the unit again.
3. Distribution of the pork that Big Falls Mill donated is in the freezer and distribution to be decided.† Maybe a meal can be prepared at church for Immanuelís fellowship so many can benefit from it.†
4. A date will be decided for the Gideonís ministry to be presented at Immanuel.
5. A baked potato fundraiser will be held at the Caroline Colorama on September 30 and October 1.† The potatoes will all be donated.†
6. The cookbooks are done and will sell for $20 each.† Heinzen Printing printed them.† They will be for sale at the Colorama.
A motion was made by Bob Goethke to adjourn, seconded by Jeremy Erdmann.† Motion carried.† We adjourned at 7:45p.m.† We closed with the Lordís Prayer.