If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
April 28, 2019
The meeting was called to order at 9:00a.m. Pastor John opened with prayer.† Present were Lois Anderson, Tom Watters, Lisa Schmidt, Jeremy Erdmann, Chris Voelz, Pastor John, Bob Goethke and Amy Minniecheske.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretaryís Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurerís Report the report stands as presented, subject to audit.†
††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† ††††††††††† Building Fund is at $6,411.07
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Mission Fund is at $119.40
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† General Fund is at -$3,083.17
1. †Kelly Erdmann offered to take over the Power Points for Sunday worship.
2. Chris is still searching for a chairlift.
3. Chris will look for a date for a fall soup supper.
1. †The Spring Cemetery clean up is scheduled for May 19th.†
2. Pastor John will be taking a vacation day May 12th.† Ron Nyhouse will fill in.
3. Bob made a motion to pursue a new credit card at Premier, seconded by Jeremy.† Motion carried.
4. Pastor John is looking for someone to take communion to the shut-ins once a month.† There are eight people that need to be visited.
5. Printed offering envelopes are now gone.† Blank envelopes will be available in the pews.† Your name and church number can be written on these envelopes.
A motion was made by Bob Goethke to adjourn, seconded by Chris Voeltz.† Motion carried.† We adjourned at 9:35a.m.† We closed with the Lordís Prayer.