There is power in prayer
If you have any prayer requests or announcements you would like posted on our bulletin board
please send them to email@example.com thank you and God bless
Immanuel Church Council Minutes
November 7, 2021
The meeting was called to order at 9:08a.m. Pastor John opened with prayer. Present were Donna Lehman, Chris Voelz, Pastor John, Tom Watters, Lisa Schmidt, Bob Goethke and Amy Minniecheske.
With no additions or corrections to the Secretary’s Report, the minutes stand as read.
With no additions or corrections to the Treasurer’s Report, the report stands as presented, subject to audit.
Building Fund: $6,043.23
Mission Fund: $787.71
General Fund: $17,126.95
1. The propane is at 70%.
1. Immanuel is planning a fundraiser. A soup supper is planned for February 13, 2022 at the Tigerton Community Center. Some possible add ons for the supper are: basket raffles and bake sale.
2. Warm winter clothing will again be available at the Main Street Diner.
3. Donna and Donald Lehman will be replacing the broken railing.
4. Peter Keyes’s start date will be January 7th and will preach for the first time on January 9th. We welcome him as our “New Shepherd.”
5. We have pulpit supply scheduled until the January 2nd.
A motion was made by Bob to adjourn, seconded by Tom. Motion carried. We adjourned at 9:42a.m. We closed with the Lord's Prayer.